Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's Gonna Be One of Those Weeks

  1. I found out last night that my driver's license expired 12 days ago.
  2. I had to buy a pair of jeans and a top yesterday because nothing I own fits me anymore.
  3. I turned over in bed last night and my neck locked up. Again. Which means no knitting, spinning, or pretty much anything else.
  4. It also means a trip to the Evil Massage Therapist.
  5. Hot flashes.


Anonymous said...

Im having one of those weeks too, wont go into it.... Satan is busy during this season....Hope things improve soon....Huggs, Darrell

Jessica said...

I'm so sorry! I hope you feel better soon :) Felix sends sloppy, open mouth drool kisses and smiles :)

Ellen said...

I feel your pain...
and the heat...hate that!
Why can't I remember anything anymore....have I turned into my mother?
holy crap Batman.....smiles.

Wool Free and Lovin' Knit said...

I got to the rental car counter in Phoenix last week only to discover that my driver's licence had expired in JANUARY -- needless to say, I had to cab it to the hotel. I also just returned from getting a massage. Spooky!